Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Roasted Garlic Brussels Sprouts (PDF)
Serves 4 | Serving size: ½ cup
1 lb. frozen brussels sprouts or 2 cups fresh brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 Tablespoon brown sugar, packed down
2 Tablespoon fresh minced garlic (about 6 cloves)
½ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a bowl, mix together oil, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Cut brussels sprouts in half and toss in oil mixture until evenly coated.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spread brussels sprouts evenly on the baking sheet.
- Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes.