Sweet Potato Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Sweet Potato Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette (PDF)
Makes 6 servings | Serving size: 1 cup
3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into ¼” slices
4 teaspoons olive oil
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ cup scallions, thinly sliced
2 Tablespoons apple cider or apple juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place potatoes in roasting pan.
- Coat the potatoes with 2 teaspoons of oil, pepper, and thyme. Toss well.
- Cover pan. (Use aluminum foil-no need for a special pan with a cover.)
- Roast 15 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork. Cool.
- Toss with remaining olive oil, scallions, and apple cider.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve later.