Tasty Turkey Patties
Makes 6 servings | Serving Size: 1 patty
3 cups boiled potatoes or leftover mashed potatoes
2 cups chopped, cooked turkey or chicken
½ teaspoon poultry seasoning
1/8 teaspoon onion powder or garlic powder or 1/8 teaspoon of each (optional)
- In a large bowl, mix everything together.
- Grease the bottom of a large frying pan with cooking spray or a small amount of vegetable oil. Heat pan to medium-high heat.
- With clean hands, make 6 large patties. Or drop big spoonfuls onto the hot pan. Flatten them slightly with the back of the spoon or a spatula.
- Cook on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes a side, until hot and golden brown.
- These are tasty served with cranberry relish and heated leftover squash—or other vegetables from your holiday meal. The patties are also good with a little hot gravy.