Three Ingredient Granola
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Three Ingredient Granola (PDF)
Serves: 5 | Serving Size: 1/4 cup
1 cup rolled (regular or old-fashioned) or quick oats
3 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together the oats, sugar, and butter.
- Spread evenly on a baking pan or sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and stir granola halfway through.
- Remove granola from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. The granola will harden and become crisp as it cools.
- Gently stir cooled granola to break it into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container and use within 3 to 4 days.