Three Ingredient Granola
Serves: 5 | Serving Size: 1/4 cup
1 cup rolled (regular or old-fashioned) or quick oats
3 tablespoons brown sugar
3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix together the oats, sugar and butter.
- Spread evenly in a baking pan or sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes and stir granola. Bake for 6 to 7 more minutes.
- Remove granola from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes. The granola will harden and become crisp as it cools.
- Gently stir cooled granola to break it into small pieces.
- Store in an airtight container and use within 3 to 4 days.