Registering for Greenland Point camps are on a first-come, first-serve basis, so early registration can be important if you are interested in a specific program or week of camp. If your chosen camp session is full, you may elect to be added to a waiting list.
Our online registration system will allow you to:
- register for all our camp programs
- make payments and see account history
- complete all required forms!!
- add other users to your account as emergency contacts, authorized to pick up your children or make payments on your account!
- request to be added to our scholarship waitlist.
Please still feel free to contact our office if you would prefer to register over the phone or would like to request paper forms. Our camp specialists are happy to help!
Please use the link below to create an account and register for camp.
Please be sure to take a moment to review our COVID-19 frequently asked questions page as it does contain important information regarding changes and expectations for participants to attend camp this summer.
Camp Forms: All of our camp forms are able to be completed through your online account, but a printable list is below for those who wish to have a paper copy.
- Assumption of Risk (PDF)
- Photo Release (PDF)
- Medical Form (PDF)
- Camper Policies and Commitment (PDF)
- Hunter Safety Policy (PDF)
- Pre-camp health Screening form
Mail completed forms to:
University of Maine 4-H Camp & Learning Center
PO Box 188
Bryant Pond, Maine 04219
For more information: email@example.com or 207.665.2068.