2019 Two-Day All Organizational Conference
Honoring the Past, Embracing the Present, and Shaping the Future
Wednesday, November 13 and Thursday, November 14, 2019
Wells Conference Center, Orono, Maine
The 2019 UMaine Extension’s Two-Day All Organizational Conference titled Honoring the Past, Embracing the Present, and Shaping the Future was held at Wells Conference Center on the Orono Campus.
At the conference, there was a variety of plenary and breakout sessions, which focused on innovation, procurement, communication/survey tools, diversity, equity and inclusion, program evaluation, resilience, wellness, and more. There was time for individuals and teams to share their work.
On Wednesday of the conference, before the evening banquet, Meet, Greet, and Learn About UMaine Extension! — an informational session with poster displays, social time, snacks, and cash bar — provided great opportunity for conference participants to socialize.
On Wednesday of the conference, Dean Hannah Carter presented “Embracing Extension’s Present: an organizational update with the opportunity to ask questions” and on Thursday, she hosted the session “Engaging Extension in a Collaborative Process to Shape Extension’s Future.”
If you attended the 2019 UMaine Extension Two-Day All Organizational Conference on November 13 and 14, 2019 and have not yet completed the Evaluation Survey, please visit the 2019 Two-Day All Organizational Conference Evaluation Survey page. Your feedback is important to the development of future organizational meetings. Responses are anonymous.
Please contact any member of the planning committee with your suggestions, feedback or questions.
2019 All Organizational Conference Planning Committee Members
- Francine Sulinski, Assistant Director, Cooperative Extension, Orono, email@example.com
- Jason Lilley, Sustainable Agricultural Professional, Cumberland County, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Yerxa, Associate Extension Professor, Orono, email@example.com
- Mari Glatter, 4-H Youth Development Professional, Aroostook County, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Wallhead, Extension Ornamental Horticulture Specialist and Assistant Professor of Horticulture, Orono, email@example.com
- Michelle Snowden, Web Professional, Orono, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Eckardt, Faculty Associate, Orono, email@example.com
- Robson Machado, Assistant Extension Professor, and Food Science Specialist, Orono, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheila Vaillancourt, Administrative Specialist, Orono, email@example.com
- Tiffany Wing, Administrative Specialist CL2, Franklin County, firstname.lastname@example.org