University of Maine Cooperative Extension 4-H Apparel
University of Maine Cooperative Extension staff and volunteers can now easily access 4-H apparel order forms, and view examples of available designs, anytime. This process is in place to provide ease of ordering and to ensure the University of Maine Marketing and Communications brand standards are met. Thank you for your understanding and assistance with this process.
At this time 4-H t-shirts are available for order, in two color choices and three design options, on the linked forms. Shirts are from a licensed vendor and will include the University of Maine Cooperative Extension logo and the 4-H clover, the official emblem of the 4-H youth development program.
Ordering and Price List
Please fill out the order form completely before submitting. Incomplete forms will result in delayed or unfilled orders. Prices include shipping to one location.
- 4-H club volunteers use the Club Order Form (PDF)
- Animal Science Committee (ASC) use the ASC Order Form (PDF)
- 4-H program staff use the Staff Order Form (PDF)
- All orders use the 2023 Price List (PDF)
Payment and Shipping
- 4-H clubs can mail completed order forms and payment to the 4-H staff contact in your local county office. Please make checks payable to “University of Maine.”
- ASC can send completed order forms to your staff liaison.
- 4-H staff can send completed order forms to Mary Michaud. Please remember to include the full chartfield to be billed.
Allow 14-20 business days for completion of your order. Summer is the busiest season. Shipping is by UPS Ground unless requested otherwise.
Please let us know if any defective items are received, or if the order is inaccurately filled, and replacement items will be sent at no cost.
Please contact 4-H Extension staff for more information or with any questions.
Note: Colors display differently on different monitors and may vary slightly.