UMaine Extension uses e-commerce systems to support the sale of its catalog publications (Sequoia Retail Systems), facilitate online payment for workshops and events (TouchNet), and sell UMaine Extension apparel to staff (Brian Gilbert Associates).
- Customers can shop and order books and publications online using the secure shopping cart feature in our Publications Catalog. This e-commerce system has been validated as PCI compliant to ensure secure payment processing and consumer confidence.
- Staff can order by calling 207.581.3792 or e-mailing email@example.com.
Workshops and Events
- Customers can register and pay for workshops and events at the UMaine Cooperative Extension Marketplace. This e-commerce system has been validated as PCI compliant to ensure secure payment processing and consumer confidence.
- Once Extension’s new Centralized Data Management System is up and running, staff will be able to create online registration forms with help from Michele Lodgek (firstname.lastname@example.org). Until then, contact Tracey Ferwerda at email@example.com to set up online registration/credit card payment forms for your workshops and events.
- Staff can order University of Maine Cooperative Extension apparel online at the University of Maine Cooperative Extension Store website. All items include the University of Maine Cooperative Extension logo.