All Cooperative Extension employees should contact the University Technology Support Center (UTSC Help Desk) for support. The Help Desk can be reached at US:IT Support Center, 17 Shibles Hall, 581.2506 or 1.800.696.4357 (in Maine) or by email at email@example.com. It is important for staff to submit a ticket for all of their work requests.
For more detailed information, visit Information Technologies’ “Who To Contact” web page.
- Cooperative Extension staff should contact Sheila to order a new computer. Sheila has information about the kinds of computer packages our staff have typically ordered. If there are any special issues that come up with the kind of computer needed, Sheila will work with Jon Bubier, who is the UMaine System IT tech who provides IT support for Extension.
- Sheila will invoice counties/units/camps for computers ordered as she has done in the past.
- Sheila will have the computer sent to Jon Bubier from UMaine System IT and Jon will work on setting it up for you, including getting files transferred over.
- Sign into GMail
- Google Learning Center
- E-mail groups (umext) | E-mail groups (maine.edu)
- GMail Security Check List
- Online Work Space: FirstClass
- Training: eXtension Professional Development Sessions
- Video and Web Conferencing
See Web for additional resources.