- Club Programs
- School Programs
- Public Speaking (Demonstration Day)
- County Workshops for Youth
- Tractor Safety
- VOLT (Volunteer On-going Learning and Training)
- 4-H Scholarships
- Resources and Information for 4-H Leaders and Volunteers
- Apple Tree Pruning Workshops
- Plant Insect/Disease Identification
- The Maine AgrAbility Project is dedicated to helping farmers, fishermen and forest workers work safely and more productively.
- What is AgrAbility and How Can it Help?
- Assistive Technology
- Farm Safety
- Solutions and Resources
- News and Events
- Maine AgrAbilty Facebook Page
- Maple Syrup Production Workshops
Nutrition & Food
- Eat Well Program Nutrition Associates visit homes, schools and community groups to provide free practical hands-on education on nutrition, food purchasing, food preparation and food safety for families who are eligible to receive SNAP benefits (formerly known as Food Stamps).
- Eat Well-by-Mail nutrition correspondence course for SNAP eligible adults
- Training programs for teachers and others who want to learn how to improve nutrition and increase physical activity in children
- Pressure canner gauge testing