Cranberry Pecan Muffin Mix
Cranberry Pecan Muffin Mix Printable Gift Tag (PDF)
Recommend printing at actual size (4.25 x 5.5 inches)
Makes 12 servings | Serving size: 1 muffin
Creating the Mix:
1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
½ cup chopped pecans
½ cup packed light brown sugar
2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
1 cup dried cranberries
- Use a quart-sized wide-mouth jar.
- Layer ingredients in the jar in the order given.
- Pack ingredients down slightly before adding another layer.
- Cover jar with lid.
- Attach gift tag instructions for the final product.
Note: Store jar in the refrigerator and use within 1 month.
Cooking the Recipe:
1 jar Cranberry Pecan Muffin Mix
1 egg, beaten
¾ cup skim milk
¼ cup butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine milk, butter, and egg in a small bowl until blended.
- Pour Muffin Mix into a large bowl.
- Add milk, margarine, and egg mixture to the bowl, stirring until moistened. Do not over stir.
- Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 425°F for 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.