Yogurt Fruit Parfait
Recipe Ingredients and Instructions to Download and Print: Yogurt Fruit Parfait (PDF)
Serves: 1 | Serving Size: 1 cup
1 cup low-fat or nonfat vanilla yogurt or yogurt alternative
1⁄4 cup fresh or frozen fruit
1⁄4 cup breakfast cereal or Three Ingredient Granola
- Choose a tall clear glass.
- Put a large spoonful of yogurt in the bottom of the glass.
- Next put half of the frozen fruit pieces on the yogurt.
- Put another spoonful of yogurt on top of the fruit.
- Next put half of the cereal on top of the yogurt.
- Follow with another spoonful of yogurt and the other half of the frozen fruit.
- Finish with a small scoop of yogurt and top with the rest of the cereal.
- Winter months are the time to enjoy fresh citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, and clementines. Frozen berries and peaches make great replacements for fresh fruit.
- Create festive parfaits like this one for the 4th of July!
(The Nutrition Facts label uses cereal and not granola.)