4HOnline Training Resources for Staff
Welcome to the University of Maine Cooperative Extension staff training resources for 4HOnline. This page is a work in progress, and your feedback will help make this resource more valuable for everyone. These resources will continue to expand as time goes on. If there are topics not covered, or questions about the resources provided here, please send questions and comments to Dana Rickman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207.353.5550 x21.
For all questions about operations of the 4HOnline enrollment management system in your County, please contact Jessy Brainerd at email@example.com or call 207.581.3877.
- Printing Reenrollment Forms (PDF)
- ES237 and Rollover (PDF)
- Preparing for Rollover (PDF)
- How to Upload Newsletters (PDF)
- Sending Broadcast Emails and Texts (PDF)
- How to Confirm Member Enrollments (PDF)
- How to Enter Group Enrollments (PDF)
- Creating Custom Reports (PDF)
- ACCESS 4-H Export FAQ for Counties (PDF)
- Getting Started in 4HOnline (PDF)
- Adding a New Family and Adult (PDF)
- Adding a New Family and Youth (PDF)
- 4HOnline Glossary (PDF)