Effective Thursday, June 25, 2020:
University of Maine Cooperative Extension buildings are currently CLOSED in an effort to ensure the health and safety of the community, and to help stem the spread of the coronavirus.
At some point in July, county offices will reopen following UMaine guidance and protocols. Exact dates have not yet been determined. Please check this site for updates or feel free to call the office for updated information.
However, please note that UMaine Extension is operating and staff are working remotely.
Please call or check our website for the latest information about office closures and changes to services.
The University of Maine Cooperative Extension provides a variety of services, including
- Agricultural Mediation through the Maine Agricultural Mediation Program
- Cooperative Extension Diagnostic & Research Laboratory
- Cooperative Extension Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- Food Testing Services
- Insect Identification and Treatment
- Maine Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Programs (Apple, Blueberry, Cranberry, Home and Garden, Potato, Strawberry, Sweet Corn, other)
- Plant Disease Identification and Treatment
- Plant Identification
- Pressure Gauge Testing
- Private Pesticide Applicators Testing
- Tick Identification