Effective Tuesday, September 1, 2020:
University of Maine Cooperative Extension buildings are currently open to the public on a limited basis following UMaine guidance and protocols. Please check this site for updates or feel free to call the office for updated information and specific guidance in regards to visiting a UMaine Extension facility.
For contact information for your local county UMaine Extension office, visit the County Offices page.
The University of Maine Cooperative Extension provides a variety of services, including
- Agricultural Mediation through the Maine Agricultural Mediation Program
- Cooperative Extension Diagnostic & Research Laboratory
- Cooperative Extension Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory
- Food Testing Services
- Insect Identification and Treatment
- Maine Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Programs (Apple, Blueberry, Cranberry, Home and Garden, Potato, Strawberry, Sweet Corn, other)
- Plant Disease Identification and Treatment
- Plant Identification
- Pressure Gauge Testing
- Private Pesticide Applicators Testing
- Tick Identification