Blueberry Cove is a beautiful place to host a family reunion, organizational conference, or get married! Rental of the whole facility includes access to a fully functional kitchen and dining hall, rustic cabins accommodating 60-70 people, and the grounds.
- The Maine has a fully functional kitchen and a dining area that accommodates 80 people. There are also picnic tables on the porch and around the grounds.
- Groups are welcome to use our no-frills camp dishes but many opt to bring in nice matching place settings.
- There are several single stall bathrooms on site but groups over 75 people are required to bring in portable toilets.
Cabins and Overnight Stays
Our cabins are rustic and most do not have heat, electricity or running water. Participants need to bring their own bedding – pillow, sleeping bag or sheets and blankets. It is a real, classic Maine camp experience! Around 70 people can be accommodated overnight. See below for available cabins and their occupancies.
Traditional Overnight Cabins
- Puffin, Osprey, Petrel – 6 bunk beds (12 people)
- Guzlin – 4 bunk beds (8 people)
- Seagull – 1 bed (1 person)
- Turnabout – 1 full bed (1-2 people)
- Binnacle – 1 bed, 1 bunk bed (3 people)
- Porthole – 1 bed, 1 bunk bed (3 people)
- Spinnaker – 2 bunk beds (4 people)
- Plumb Jamb – 1 bed, 1 bunk bed, 1 loft bed (4 people)
- Moxie – 1 full bed (1-2 people)
Rental groups are welcome to bring their own tents and set up on our tenting platforms near the ocean or on the lawn.
- There is one handicapped shower inside the Hunky Dory, with a ramp leading up to it.
- The Maine and the Leslie Hyde Science Center are both accessible by ramp.
- The terrain to access most of the cabins is uneven, with some roots and rocks along the way.