- This event has passed.
February 20 @ 8:30 am - February 23 @ 3:30 pm| $155
Each day of February Vacation Camp will begin with a scenic mile-long hike to Big Pine Lodge. Activities include animal tracking, snowshoeing, building snow shelters and exploring the ecology of the winter season through games and hands-on lessons. Each day concludes with hot chocolate and stories in a warm cabin.
Plenty of new adventures are waiting for us this winter, so remember to come prepared!
Please register online and complete all required forms prior to Monday, February 12, 2018. Once completed, the online forms are valid for the rest of our programs this year – April Vacation, Summer Camp, etc.
Contact Patti at 207.789.5868 or email email@example.com with any questions or if you need paper registration materials.
- Dates: Tuesday, February 20 – Friday, February 23, 2018
- Ages: 5–7 and 8–12 year old groups
- Cost: $155 per child
- Schedule: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- What to bring: bag lunch, clothes for winter exploration & play (extra socks & mittens) – see FAQ sheet below for more details!
- Tanglewood provides: snowshoes (no prior experience necessary), warm & cozy lodge, adventure & learning.