4-H Calendar of Events
Our calendar lets you know what is happening here and across the state.
|19||State 4-H Public Speaking Committee Meeting [All are welcome to help with this statewide event.] Snow date: February 2nd|
|26||Maine 4-H UnConference also known earlier as 4-H Ed Camp – see January newsletter article. Orono (snow date: February 2)|
Professional Development: Program Design Template
Facilitator: Dr. Vanessa Klein for questions, please email Dr. Klein at email@example.com
This is open to all Youth Development Extension Staff, Volunteers and Community Youth Development Workers.
1. Template Training Part I – Identifying Desired Results – Jan. 7th 11:00am-12:30pm
2. Template Training Part II – Determining Acceptable Evidence – Jan 7th 1:00pm-2:30pm
3. Template Training Part III – Planning Learning Experiences and Instruction – Jan. 24th 9:00am-10:30am
Note: The following training on using this template to design and improve 4-H programs will be offered in person (choose from 2 different locations):
1. Backwards Design – Putting it All Together – York County Extension Office, Jan.28th 12:00pm-4:00pm
2. Backwards Design – Putting it All Together – UMaine Campus, Jan.30th 9:00am-1:00pm
|For Animal Science Resources and Events, please go to:|
Save the Dates: