4-H is the youth development education program of the University of Maine Cooperative Extension. Youth, ages 5 to 18 participate in the fun “learning by doing” activities and projects.
Youth become involved in 4-H educational programs through:
- 4-H Clubs
- School Enrichment programs
- In and out of school programs
- Afterschool programs
- 4-H Learning Center and Camps
4-H also offers a variety of 4-H curricula for community clubs, schools, after-school settings, and other positive youth development organizations.
The 4-H Leaders’ Association meeting is a great opportunity to network with other leaders, and to become involved in a deeper way with Waldo County 4-H!
Additional 4-H Resources:
- 4-H Forms
- 4-H Surveys
- 4-H Clinics
- Volunteer Professional Development
- Waldo County 4-H Leaders Association Meetings
- Shop 4-H website (to view 4-H curriculum)
- State 4-H website