Appetizer Recipes Perfect for Super Bowl Sunday
Super Bowl Sunday is this weekend, are you ready? If not, we are here for you with some great appetizer recipes. Whether you’re hosting or need to bring something to a get-together, these easy recipes from UMaine Extension are great for the occasion.
- Bean or Chick Pea Dip -great for dipping veggie sticks or spreading on bread or crackers.
- Black Bean Hummus -delicious with pita chips.
- White Bean Hummus -great with raw vegetables, pita bread, bagel chips or tortilla chips.
- Salsa -a classic choice for Super Bowl festivities.
- Soft Pretzels -several variations can be done by sprinkling Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, garlic salt, grill seasoning, and more onto the dough.
- Red Potato Wedges -a simple recipe that can be done in 20 minutes.
- Baked Potato Strips -a delicious and tender recipe that can be done in 35-40 minutes.