Participants will learn how to handle tractors and equipment safely, how to identify hazards, and how to minimize the chances of accidents. The course is open to all adults and youth interested. A Federal Certificate of Training will be issued at the end of the course after successful completion of the written test and driving course and with attendance requirements met. This certificate is required for 14- and 15-year-olds who plan to operate farm equipment for hire on farms other than their own.
Fee: Sliding scale $0 – 40
- Monday, April 4, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Monday, April 11, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Monday, April 25, 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Final Exam Saturday, April 30, 9 am – 12 pm,
- Hold Monday, May 2, 5 – 8 pm for inclement weather makeup