The Maine Grass Farmers Network became a membership organization in January, 2008. Membership is $25 annually, and the membership year runs from January 1 through December. We realize that there are many organizations that want your support, and we know that in order for you to want to become a dues-paying member of the Maine Grass Farmers Network, there has to be some value to you for being a member.
The benefits of membership include:
- Maine Grass Farmers Network newsletter
- Participation in pasture walks, winter meetings, seminars
- Discount off conference registration
- Listing in pthe roduct directory
- E-mail list
- Technical support
- Use of the organization’s equipment:
Gabe Clark writes, “through a Maine NRCS Conservation Innovation Grant, the MGFN has been able to purchase two pieces of equipment that will be available to members this spring:
- A Kuhn Night 8110 side slinger manure spreader (depending on topography approximately a 50hp tractor needed to operate);
- A Great Plains 605NT no-till drill (depending on topography approximately a 40hp tractor needed to operate).
For more information: e-mail Gabe Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207.329.3800 or 207.628.4272