The Maine Grass Farmers Network became a membership organization in January, 2008. Membership is $25 annually, and the membership year runs from January 1 through December. We realize that there are many organizations that want your support, and we know that in order for you to want to become a dues-paying member of the Maine Grass Farmers Network, there has to be some value to you for being a member.
The benefits of membership include:
- Maine Grass Farmers Network newsletter
- Participation in pasture walks, winter meetings, seminars
- Discount off conference registration
- Technical support
- Use of the organization’s equipment:
Gabe Clark writes, “through a Maine NRCS Conservation Innovation Grant, the MGFN has been able to purchase a grain drill for Pasture Renovation.
- A Great Plains 605NT no-till drill (depending on topography approximately a 40hp tractor needed to operate).
To rent the no-till drill, please contact Jacki Perkins at MOFGA firstname.lastname@example.org. Rental of the drill to members requires a payment of $100 for each use payable to MOFGA”
For more information: e-mail Gabe Clark at email@example.com or call 207.329.3800 or 207.628.4272