The 4-H Staff Toolkit contains additional useful resources to support 4-H programming efforts: forms, program information, links, and more.
The 4-H Templates include appropriate UMaine Extension branding.
UMaine’s official serif fonts are Garamond and Egyptienne. The official sans serif font is Frutiger. Acceptable substitutions for Frutiger are Helvetica and Arial. It is recommended that one serif font and one san serif font be used together; however if you do not have access to serif fonts, Helvetica and Arial are acceptable substitutes. For more information, please see the Branding Toolbox / The UMaine Brand (Division of Marketing and Communications website).
This line is to be added to this template when inviting the public to an event:
For more information or to request a disability accommodation, call XXX.XXX.XXXX.
To market effectively and to make sure people will remember who we are, it is important to use our name and images consistently. Visit the University of Maine Cooperative Extension Branding Guide (2018) page for more details.
- Flier (Word)
- 4-H Science Flier (Word)
- Certificate, Version 1 (Word)
- Certificate, Version 2 (Word)
- Name Tags (Word)
- 4-H Thank You Card, White (Word)
- 4-H Thank You Card, Blue (Word)
- PowerPoint Presentation (PowerPoint)
Additional 4-H Templates
- Financial Letters 4-H Clubs: These resources are located on the UMS Portal. You need to log in with your Gmail user name and password. Another way to get to this resource is to go to the Extension Community on the UMS myCampus Portal, UMaine Extension Document Library, under the Documents and Media section header, navigate to the 4-H folder, and then to the file you want.
- Impact Study (Word)