Procedures for Review of Extension Professional Promotion Packets
Promotion packets are confidential documents and should be treated as such. Packet evaluations should not be discussed beyond EPPRC.
- Meet to discuss the review process and evaluation criteria and create a shared understanding among current EPPRC members.
- Each member reviews each packet and completes an evaluation. Plan on this taking one to two (1 – 2) hours per packet.
- Meet to compare evaluations, and consolidate evaluation comments into one Word document (easiest to do this during conversation while all members present).
- Discuss points for letters, general format of letters. Assign responsibility for writing letters to communicate EPPRC’s recommendation to the Extension Director.
- Each EPPRC member has to read and sign each letter.
- Please provide feedback to EPC about the process for continued improvement.