Blueberry Cove Day Camp FAQ-Packing List
Blueberry Cove Day Camp Schedule (all ages):
- Program schedule: Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
- Pick up & Drop off:
- Drop off is from 8:00 AM – 8:30 AM, Monday – Friday, on the lawn in front of The Maine. Please park in the parking lot and walk your camper down the trail by the kiosk.
- Pick up is from 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday, on the lawn in front of The Maine. Please park in the parking lot and walk down the trail by the kiosk.
- Please note: we will not be offering the day camp shuttle for 2022.
** Please check our COVID Health & Information page during the week prior to your arrival for any updates!**
Please remember to label all clothing and belongings! We will not be saving unlabeled lost and found items.
- Nutritious lunch & snack (sandwiches, salads, fruits, juices, milk, etc.) — we do have a refrigerator ~Please do NOT bring nuts or nut products to camp~
- A minimum of 2 masks per day – masks should be at least 2-layers, washable, and well-fitting
- Extra clothing! (There are spaces for campers to store a few items if you don’t want to bring them back and forth each day.)
- Plastic bag for wet or muddy clothing
- Rain gear (We still explore on rainy days!)
- Swimsuit & towel
- Hat with visor
- Comfortable footgear for hiking
- Sweater or light jacket
- Rubber boots or old sneakers for getting wet or muddy
- Reusable water bottle
- Insect repellent (non-aerosol preferred)
- Personal hand sanitizer
- Life jacket and/or swimming flotation
- Water shoes
Please do not bring:
- Anything electrical/electronic (MP3, cell phones, etc)
- Junk food (especially gum, candy, and soda)
- Money or other valuables