- We will share information about ESE 2021 when that information becomes available; if you have questions, please contact your local county Extension staff.
- April 24: Maine 4-H Dairy Quizbowl Tryouts
- May 15: Approval and Lease Forms are due in county office to be eligible for ESE.
- State Dairy Judging Date, location and time TBD
- State 4-H Dairy Show (including State 4-H Grilled Cheese Contest and State 4-H Dairy Fitting Contest), Date, location and time TBD
- 4-H Contract for Rental/Lease of Dairy Animals: Word | PDF
- Animal Approval Form for 4-H Animal Shows: Word | PDF
Dairy Project Resources
- University of Wisconsin 4-H Dairy Cattle site: A good source of information. Features a revolving judging contest, quiz bowl section, links to all the breed associations, publications, etc.
- Two Year Dairy Colleges
- Four Year Dairy Colleges
- University of Minnesota Fact Sheet (PDF): Judging Dairy Cattle
Standard Equipment Box for Dairy and Livestock Members Descriptions
Dairy Quiz Bowl Questions and Practice
- Hoard’s Dairyman Youth Corner Dairy Quizzes: The youth quiz section of the website has questions from each issue. This magazine is a reference for the state and Big E Dairy Quiz Bowls.
- University of Wisconsin Questions
- Virginia Tech Questions
For more information on educational programs in your area, contact your county Extension office.