- We will share information about ESE 2022 when that information becomes available; if you have questions, please contact your local county Extension staff.
Market Steers for Fryeburg Fair
Please note the new deadline of December 31, 2021, for 4-H Intent to Sell a Market Steer Project at Fryeburg Fair.
- 2022 Maine 4-H Intent to Sell a Market Beef Project at Fryeburg Fair: New for 2022: Online Form| Word | PDF
- Fryeburg Fair Regulations for Market Steers and Market Lambs
- Introductory Letter to the Market Steer Program: Word | PDF
- 4-H Market Animal Program Policy
- For Fryeburg Market Steers: list “Fryeburg Sale” as the show class on the regular Animal Approval Form for 4-H Animal Shows: Word | PDF
Beef Project Resources
- Beef Livestock Program (University of Maine Cooperative Extension)
- Maine Beef Newsletter Sign Up
- New England Galloway Group Heifer Project
- Information on Beef Breeds (Oklahoma State University)
- Project Resources (Cornell University)
- 4-H Beef Cattle Publications (North Carolina State University)
- Beef Resource Handbook (Ohio State University)
Standard Equipment Box for Dairy and Livestock Members Descriptions
For more information on educational programs in your area, contact your UMaine Extension county office.