- We will share information about ESE 2021 when that information becomes available; if you have questions, please contact your local county Extension staff.
Market Steers for Fryeburg Fair
Please note the new deadline of November 10, 2020, for 4-H Intent to Sell a Market Steer Project at Fryeburg Fair.
- Introductory Letter to the Market Steer Program: Word | PDF
- 4-H Market Animal Program Policy
- 2021 4-H Intent to Sell a Market Steer Project at Fryeburg Fair: Word | PDF
- NEW FOR 2021: you must complete the regular Animal Approval Form for 4-H Animal Shows: Word | PDF
Beef Project Resources
- Beef Livestock Program (University of Maine Cooperative Extension)
- Maine Beef Newsletter Sign Up
- New England Galloway Group Heifer Project
- Information on Beef Breeds (Oklahoma State University)
- Project Resources (Cornell University)
- 4-H Beef Cattle Publications (North Carolina State University)
- Beef Resource Handbook (Ohio State University)
Standard Equipment Box for Dairy and Livestock Members Descriptions
For more information on educational programs in your area, contact your UMaine Extension county office.