Skip Navigation

Welcome to UMaine Food Testing Services

About Our Food Testing Services

We offer a team approach to provide food testing services and specialize in working with small and start-up food businesses. While our primary mission is to support Maine and New Hampshire food businesses, we also work with businesses across the U.S. and are recognized process authorities by the FDA. Our process involves submission of your batch recipe, processing methods, and one (1) container of the product you wish to produce in the final container if possible.

To learn more, visit the Food Testing Services website or click on the links below (links open in a new tab/window).