(Lesson 3. Fencing Systems continued)
- Appendix A: Permanent Fencing Costs for Cattle and Sheep, M.V. Rudstrom, West Central Research and Outreach Center
- Appendix B: A Stronger Brace: It’s Less Expensive and Easier to Build, Too!
- Appendix C: 20 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Building a Good Electric Fence, Wayne Burleson, Range Management Consultant, Absarokee, Montana
- Appendix D: Fencing Vendors
- Appendix E: Farm Fences: Planning, Construction, and Cost
- Mayer, Ralph, Extension Farm Management Specialist, Estimated costs for livestock fencing, Iowa State University Extension, FM 1855, Feb. 1999.
- Selders, Arthur, McAninch, Jay; High-Tensile Wire Fencing, NRAES — 11, Northeast Regional Agricultural Engineering Service, Ithaca, NY, 1987.
Adapted by Ken Andries and Gary Anderson from Fencing Systems — Lesson 3, University of Minnesota Beef Education Series: Pasture Management Home Study Course
- Robert F. Padula, Minnesota Extension Educator — Livestock Systems
- William A. Head, Sheep Scientist, West Central Research and Outreach Center
Visit University of Maine Cooperative Extension
Visit Maine Natural Resources Conservation Service
Click on the link below to finish Lesson 3: