(Lesson 3. Fencing Systems continued)
- Appendix A: Permanent Fencing Costs for Cattle and Sheep, M.V. Rudstrom, West Central Research and Outreach Center
- Appendix B: A Stronger Brace: It’s Less Expensive and Easier to Build, Too!
- Appendix C: 20 Common Mistakes to Avoid When Building a Good Electric Fence, Wayne Burleson, Range Management Consultant, Absarokee, Montana
- Appendix D: Fencing Vendors
- Appendix E: Farm Fences: Planning, Construction, and Cost
- Mayer, Ralph, Extension Farm Management Specialist, Estimated costs for livestock fencing, Iowa State University Extension, FM 1855, Feb. 1999.
- Selders, Arthur, McAninch, Jay; High-Tensile Wire Fencing, NRAES — 11, Northeast Regional Agricultural Engineering Service, Ithaca, NY, 1987.
Adapted by Ken Andries and Gary Anderson from Fencing Systems — Lesson 3, University of Minnesota Beef Education Series: Pasture Management Home Study Course
- Robert F. Padula, Minnesota Extension Educator — Livestock Systems
- William A. Head, Sheep Scientist, West Central Research and Outreach Center
Click on the link below to finish Lesson 3: