(Lesson 4. Weed Control in Pastures continued)
- Appendix A: Amounts of herbicide liquid formulation needed to equal various rates per acre
- Terms Helpful in Weed Identification
- Weed and Pest Treatment Record Form (PDF)
- Kersbergen, Richard, Forage Facts: This Old Hayfield: A Fact Sheet on Hayfield Renovation, Bulletin # 2491, University of Maine Cooperative Extension, 2001.
- Uva, Richard; Neal, Joseph; DiTomaso, Joseph; Weeds of the Northeast, Comstock Publishing Assoc. a Division of Cornell University Press, 1997.
- 2002 Cornell Guide for Integrated Field Crop Management, Cornell Cooperative Extension, Ithaca, NY.
Adapted by Richard Kersbergen from Weed Management — Lesson 4, University of Minnesota, Beef Education Series, Pasture Management Home Study Course
- Troy Salzer, Minnesota Extension Educator, Livestock Systems
- Carlyle Holen, Minnesota Integrated Pest Management Specialist
- Vince Crary, Minnesota Extension Educator, Livestock Systems
Click on the link below to finish Lesson 4