March 3, 2020 – Insects and Botany (Part 1)
As promised, I’m sending along a link to the allium white rot bulletin so you can see photos of the pathogen I talked about in class yesterday.
I forgot to mention to the entire group that you should be opening the bags around your onion seedling pots to provide some air flow around them.
In the near future, I’ll start sharing class recordings and copies of powerpoint presentations for your reference. These will only be shared via email (not uploaded to our website).
- Entomology quiz (no botany quiz for now)
- Please read the following bulletins
Growing Highbush Blueberries, Bulletin #2253
Growing Raspberries and Blackberries, Bulletin #2066
Growing Strawberries, Bulletin #2067
Growing Rhubarb, Bulletin 2514
Raspberry and Blackberry Varieties for Maine, Bulletin #2172
Strawberry Varieties for Maine, Bulletin #2184
- View at least a few videos of interest to you (these are great!)
- Additional Resources (optional reading)
- Growing Grapes in Wisconsin (select the yellow “view PDF” button to download a free copy)