March 10, 2020 Small Fruit (Part 1)
Mentioned in class
- Penobscot Soil and Water Conservation District plant sale order form can be found at the end of this newsletter. Orders are due April 24th.
- Spotted Wing Drosophila – This is a big problem for soft fruits. Learn more about how to monitor (including traps) and follow updates here.
- Netting mentioned: Proteknet Insect Netting
- See below my signature for listing of events/classes.
- Small Fruit Quiz
- Carefully read through the list of resources on this website and read at least 5 resources that are of interest to you.
Recorded presentation links and files for the presentations will be coming soon!
The Bangor Area Food Council (BAFC) invites you to an informational meeting about the Orono Community Garden on March 23rd, 2:30pm at the Orono Town Hall Chamber Meeting Room. For more information about the meeting or BAFC, contact email@example.com. Contact John Jemison for more information about the garden (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is an approved Master Gardener Volunteer opportunity.
Thank you for not smoking on our property. We are a non-smoking campus, but people can smoke across the street.