Registering for Bryant Pond 4-H camps are on a first-come, first-serve basis, so early registration can be important if you are interested in a specific program or week of camp. If your chosen camp session is full, you may elect to be added to a waiting list.
Please be sure to take a moment to review our COVID-19 frequently asked questions page as it does contain important information regarding changes and expectations for participants to attend camp this summer.
Online Registrations: This link can be used to access your account as well as create a new account. If you have trouble creating or accessing your account, please contact our registration specialists at 207.665.2068.
Our registration system will allow you to:
- register for all our camp programs
- make payments and see account history
- complete all required forms!!
- add other users to your account as emergency contacts, authorized to pick up your children or make payments on your account!
Please still feel free to contact our office if you would prefer to register over the phone or would like to request paper forms. Our camp specialists are happy to help!
All of our camp forms are able to be completed through your online account but a printable list is below for those who wish to have a paper copy.
- Assumption of risk (PDF)
- Photo Release (PDF)
- Medical Form (PDF)
- Camper Policies and Commitment (PDF)
- Hunter Safety Policy (PDF)
- U Maine COVID-19 testing authorization form (PDF)
Mail or fax completed forms to:
University of Maine 4-H Camp & Learning Center at Bryant Pond
PO Box 188
Bryant Pond, Maine 04219