“How To” Videos
- Food Preservation Demonstration: Freezing Rhubarb
- How to Freeze Green Beans
- How to Freeze Strawberries
- How to Freeze Tomatoes
- How to Harvest and Store Apples in Maine
- How to Harvest and Store Onions in Maine
- How to Harvest and Store Pumpkins
- How to Make Strawberry Jam
- How to Use and Preserve Maine Cranberries
- Preserving Fresh Greens
- Preserving Raspberries: Freezing, Jams & More
- Holiday Food Safety Tips
- How do I keep food safe at tailgating events?
- How do I keep food safe when I’m camping or hiking?
- How do I test the quality of my homemade maple syrup?
- How to Keep Food Safe After a Power Outage
- How to: Washing Fruits and Vegetables
- Identifying and Harvesting Fiddleheads
- Smart Shopping at Farmers Markets
- Well-Water Testing for Food Producers
Maine Harvest for Hunger
- How farmers’ markets can donate food to Maine Harvest for Hunger
- How to Donate Food to Maine Harvest for Hunger
- Maine Harvest for Hunger
- What is Maine Harvest for Hunger?
Step-by-step videos for simple recipes. Included with each video: a recipe/instruction sheet PDF to download and print.